- Is interested in improving people's health.
- Has used and is interested in alternative/reusable period products.
- Wants to be a part of a remote team that is hard-working and super dedicated.
- Can work independently and without micro management.
- Understands that customer service is about pleasing our customers.
- Does not think of any task as beneath them.
- GETS STUFF DONE ...no matter what it takes.
- Writes and is well-spoken in the English language.
- Can compose customer emails and manage phone calls with ease.
- Is extremely comfortable with an array of online platforms and software.
- Does not operate from their ego, but from their heart and brain.
- Is warm, good-hearted, intelligent, nice, resourceful and kind.
Customer Care is at the heart of our brand. We are here to ensure that our customers' questions are answered and any issues they have are resolved. We are a forward thinking company offering next-level customer care. Every customer service situation is different and requires respect for our standards and practices, but also being creative in handling each challenge. We are looking to hire an independent worker and thinker to work remotely and to be part of a dynamic and dedicated team.
Experience with reusable period products is a prerequisite for this role since understanding the functionality of our products is essential for your success.